Register a free account , and start to earn cool badges.

Find Jobs, Cars, Rentals.
Free Online Classifieds.


0 votes
I am the only living relative of my deceased father.  I have no idea how to proceed.  The estate needs to be closed.  There is no will,and there are stacks of papers such as life ins. policies,etc.

do I need I lawyer?
in Legal by  

1 Answer

0 votes
You need a lawyer.
by (17.1k points)