Register a free account , and start to earn cool badges.

Find Jobs, Cars, Rentals.
Free Online Classifieds.


0 votes
in Legal by  

3 Answers

0 votes

Check with the courthouse your case was heard at.

by (17.1k points)  
0 votes
or you can do an online search-there are a bunch of websites that offer a "free" search-which means they look up your records-but you have to pay if you want to see them. is one-people finders, and I think instant checkmate-if you do the search they offer you a subscription for like 20 a year or something, then just click out of the web page, and they will usually offer you like a 5-7 day period of unlimited searches for like a dollar or two.
by (520 points)  
0 votes
If you have convictions in different areas the best way would be to get a NCIC or your state criminal history report (usually from the sheriff's dept) or your state agency. This will have all of your history on it. If its is the same county/city...just go to the clerk of courts and get that information.
by (1.2k points)