Register a free account , and start to earn cool badges.

Find Jobs, Cars, Rentals.
Free Online Classifieds.


0 votes
is there a goverment program that would pay me to watch my grandson,my daughter is low income
in Pregnancy and Parenting by  

1 Answer

0 votes

If your daughter is collecting welfare then yes, she can recieve help for childcare if she has a job and needs her son looked after while she is at work. Tell her to contact her case worker. If she is not collecting welfare, she may still be eligable for child care assistance (food stamps/ Husky/ daycare) since she is low income.  She can apply at her local community center. 

by (17.1k points)