Register a free account , and start to earn cool badges.

Find Jobs, Cars, Rentals.
Free Online Classifieds.


0 votes
in Travel by  

2 Answers

0 votes
I believe that you need to have a company sponsoring you.
0 votes

The answer you already recieved is correct. You need a company to sponcor you. If you are in the USA on a student visa however, this makes you eligable to apply for a work visa. Also, if you are a refugee or are seeking asylum, you can apply for a work visa. Fill out form I-765 which can be found on the USCIS website.

by (17.1k points)