Register a free account , and start to earn cool badges.

Find Jobs, Cars, Rentals.
Free Online Classifieds.


0 votes
I was arrested in 2002 and received deferred adjudication for a misdemeanor. I completed all requirements and paid all fines to which I thought this was all behind me since I paid for an expungement. Now an employer wants me to provide official documentation such as court records or paperwork from the District Attorney office which verifies the final outcome of the charges since my record was revealed due to FBI fingerprinting and I did not list this infraction on my application. My thoughts were it was expunged and over 12 years ago. So now I need to requested official documentation to stated misdemeanor of misfortune. How can expedite copies of what should have been expunged; and if not expunged I need official copies of documentation, asap. Thanks
in Legal by  

Please log in or register to answer this question.