Register a free account , and start to earn cool badges.

Find Jobs, Cars, Rentals.
Free Online Classifieds.


+1 vote
in Travel by (4.3k points)  

1 Answer

0 votes

For US citizens, yes. According to , "Since March 1, 2010, all U.S. citizens – including minors – have been required to present a valid passport or passport card for travel into Mexico. "