Register a free account , and start to earn cool badges.

Find Jobs, Cars, Rentals.
Free Online Classifieds.


0 votes
I have been Caring for my elderly parents for the last 5 years and do not have the Five years employment in the last 10 years that is required to apply for SSDI. (Social Security Disability Insurance)
Now that I am disabled do to Seizures and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)   at age 55 years old, what can I do?
in Legal by  

1 Answer

0 votes
You need to contact an disability lawyer who specializes in getting you on SSI.
by (17.1k points)