Register a free account , and start to earn cool badges.

Find Jobs, Cars, Rentals.
Free Online Classifieds.


0 votes
in Business and Finance by  

1 Answer

0 votes
Don't think that you can get rid of/remove it. If it is a mistake, you can contact credit report agencies. Otherwise, it will eventually disappear from your credit report after a long time.